Saturday, October 25, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
One of the other reasons I have started back is because on Feb 1st (Superbowl Sunday 2009) the Surf City Marathon is taking place and JT wants to be a part of it. Of course this is always a good reason, check out the finishers medal
Today while I was out there running I came up with a few things.
How do you know when you've been off of training too long:
1) Your heart rate monitor chest strap is uncomfortable and bothers you.
2) You don't remember which way out and back is on your route.
3) Your forget to press Start on your Garmin.
4) Chaffing brings on a new meaning!
5) Your Ipod play list is the beginning of the years Top 40 list.
Feel free to add any as you see fit. I thought it was funny that my HR strap was actually bothering me and my ipod had all this out date music. I am updating the ipod as I write this to get things back on track for a while.
It's good to have a plan and take the Risk..!!!