Wednesday, March 05, 2008

the recovery...

Today my legs seem to have come back to life. I still feel a little bit of deep soreness if I push down like a deep tissue massage but otherwise going up and down stairs, standing up from sitting position and plain walking I feel good. I also seem to have eaten enough calories the last couple of days, mainly Protein, or anything Steak/meat related to get my body back on track. So today I am back on the fruits/vegs/salad stuff!

As for training, today will be the first day back at some light easy walk running on the treadmill and some core training. Then it looks like the rest of week there will be an easy bike, swim and a brick on Saturday. I'll check in with Formulaic to see if he and Mrs. Form are up for some bricking out at that lovely oh not so flat Lake Mead. The countdown continues and after the marathon I feel a little eagr to kick it up and I definitely feel Behind! But I guess that's a good thing so not to get lazy and over confident.

rockon`

4 comments:

CoachLiz said...

You are feeling BEHIND?

Coachie can take care of that. 15 weeks to go...

Ryan said...

Hey, does anyone know whose brown old navy T-Shirt this is?

greyhound said...

Better to show up 10 miles undertrained than 1 mile overtrained. Coach will bring you home.

teacherwoman said...

I hope the recovery is going well :)