Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year End..

Well it's just about that time to put the wraps on 2008. As look back on things it was huge year for me in many ways, physically and personally. Of course the biggest was completing Ironman Coeur d'Alene back in June. A lot of work went into that and although I had a fantastic race day and recovered quickly, I feel my training could have been a little better on my part. (which is what I will take to next years Ironman Cozumel)

The last couple of weeks have been pretty good and getting some running done has seem to work out, even with Christmas thrown in there. Now I have a set plan and I am back at it to start the year off strong!

Along with that I did get a few things for Christmas to help out in the training department and I hear there is more on the way (CoachLiz). I look forward to working and training this spring and getting things set up for the start of IM Training, it will be tough but hey, no one ever said IM Training was easy!!!

Everyone have a great New Years, Be Safe and I'll see ya in 2009!!!

rockon`

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

You've had a big year! I look forward to keeping up with you and your training in the New Year!

Cheers to 2009!

Steven said...

Happy New Year, Bro!