Monday, April 09, 2007

Short n` sweet

After enjoying Easter Sunday, Easter candy, and of course Easter Dinner, it was time to get back at training.
This mornings swim was about 1000y as planned but not really monitored. I warmed up and then spent about 30 mins working on left sided breathing with the help of the buoy. Then I finished up without the buoy and bilateral breathing. I say it was an Accomplishment and I felt much better, still need more work but better than I had been. Something in me today just decided that I had to really work on this and get the mechanics down.
I hit the weights for about 45 mins before swimming as the aquatic class was in session. Felt good to lift some iron as well. In about an hour after lunch settles down I will hop on the bike trainer for about 20 miles/75 mins.
Oh, and not sure where this came from but it snuck up on me, a freakn` cold! I thought it was like an allergy thing as last week my throat and sinus were a little irritated but today it turned into cold so I stopped by Target and loaded up on sinus/cold meds to knock this crap out!
C-ya all soon!!...
rockon`

3 comments:

Allez said...

The back and forth weather makes it easy to get sick!

Di said...

the allergy thing seems to always turn into a cold for me. Hope you feel better soon!

Bigun said...

I don't want to jinx myself with the word .... get over it soon!