Thursday, December 21, 2006

Booked Tagged!

So I am playing the Blog Book tag game, I guess that is what they call it, so tagged by Allez, here's mine. What I have to do: 1. Find the nearest book. 2. Name the book & the author. 3. Turn to page 123. 4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog. 5. Tag three more folks. My nearest book I just started reading last night. Earth's Final Days by McAlvany, Breese, Missler, Arms, Smarall, Church and 6 others. "We see a dramatic increase in crime that makes most Americans feel threatened-even in their own homes and in their own automobiles. Drive-by shootings strike horror in our hearts as they occur closer and closer to home. The phenomenal increase in wickedness should not surprise the Christian who has studied his Father's Word." Tag Steven, IM Able, and Sarah rockon`

No comments: