Monday, January 08, 2007

6 days till Houston Marathon..

well the 1/2 marathon for me. Today, I actually hit the treadmill for 3 miles. The first time in about 2 1/2 weeks and it felt good. It was nice and easy and just wanted to make sure my legs still remembered how to move. I am feeling much better and would say I am over being sick but I am still finishing the meds this week so until those are done and I am still healthy I will say I am at 95-98%.
Can't wait for the Marathon Expo actually called Roger Clemens Expo this weekend. I will be looking for some new running gear! I need some new socks and shirt and shorts and anything else I can find that's cool.
I also ordered my photo collage from the Las Vegas 1/2 marathon and that should be here shortly! Can't wait!
Anyway, have a great week all and Allez so glad your knee is better and you have worked so hard and patiently to find your right shoe!
Rockon`

No comments: