Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Recap w/ Fatigue.

Sunday was such a great beautiful day here in H-town. Great weather for a change. My wife had to work a late shift Saturday evening so I asked my daughter if she would like to goto a late movie, which she replied sure! She wanted to see School for Scoundrels but we had missed the time..But wait.. She found another one at a different theater, of course farther away from the house but oh well.. Let's do it, I said as we rushed to leave the house at 10pm. Well with all the dang traffic we didn't make the movie time so when we got there we had to find another movie so we picked The Guardian with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher. Pretty good movie with action and it's about the U.S. CoastGuard. I was happy with it and so was my daughter. We finally got out of the movie about 1:30 am! Funny, we had never done that before. Home and went to bed. Sunday was the great day for weather. I was up and out mowing the lawn and taking care of yard work. Although I was planned to do a short 20 mile bike ride my legs were feeling a little sore and I was also feeling tired so I took the replacement of the yard work instead, which needed to get done anyways. After the yard work I got into this I'm gonna wash the cars mode and next thing I know its "JohnnyTri's Car Wash" What?? Man, I should have charged! LOL.. I started with my wife's car, then mine, and then Alice's (sisterinlaw). Then it was time for lunch..Yea, all that before Lunch! After lunch it was a slow down mode and just did some thing around the house, went to the store with the wife, which was great because I found a 2 nike long sleeve dry comfort shirts on clearance! Then came home, cooked, ate, picked up my taxes from accountant, and watched Amazing Race with Ms. Sarah (go girl!!!.. But her "boyfriend" is kinda rude) I hope its just the heat of the game. And went to bed. Today is Monday and this morning was a planned 3 mile recovery run but I would up really Fatigued and tired. I didn't check my morning pulse but I could tell I was not firing on all cylinders. Maybe it was the car washing and yard work stuff or the 9 mile run on Saturday and late night and just haven't recovered. So I took off this morning and will walk on the treadmill after work before going to swimming tonight. Enough of me.. What's up fellow Triathletes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rockon`

No comments: