Saturday, September 09, 2006

Belief & Perseverance

Perseverance "Some people want it to happen...some people wish it to happen Others tear down the walls of resistance and Make it happen"
I have this hanging in my bedroom where I see it everyday. It is actually a marker board below. It's such a great little reminder of resistance in our lives. Tomorrow, the IMOO'ers will be under tremendous resistance and they will be succeeding by Perseverance. I wish them well and will follow along on the tracker.
What takes us through tough times when we experience them? Is it perseverance, is it stubbornness or is it belief? ...What? Any of those and more can get you through tough times in life, work and training but I like belief. To me belief is a strong word which has some many different interpretation's. To me Belief Sustains You Through Manifestation.
You have to be ready for the changes that will occur due to the tough times and you have to be ready for the fight to make those changes to the way you need/want. When I experience resistance there are some things I like to think about and try to follow:
1) Work Hard at what you do.
2) Learn all you can.
3) Discipline yourself.
4) Be willing to Pay the Price of Change.
5) Build emotional stamina.
6) Always do the Right Thing.
While living for the future always be prepared for the Good & Bad Things in live; the positive (+) and negative (-) factors in your life are effected by decisions made Today; and Always Believe in God!
One thing I have seen others do is write a list on the Top 100 things or goals you would like to accomplish in your lifetime and start crossing them off your list.
First thing on my list...1) Start my list.
Gotta run....
Rockon` ...... IMOOer's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: