Monday, September 11, 2006

A moment to remember..

9/11/2001. A day that will always be remembered. A day that you will recall where you were and what you were doing when you first heard the news. Five years later we reflect on the good and bad that came about. We remember the fallen Hero's of that day and the days to follow.
God Bless you and all them.
Today, I wake to check the final results of IMOO and read up on IronWil. Her pure determination was surpassed by none. I admire her for continuation in the race even after the cut off time during the marathon. She is a true Champion! Way to go Wil. Cant wait to here your experience. Thank you Stu for all the updates during the race.
I suppose I should get to work.. until next time..
Rockon`

1 comment:

Steve said...

A moment to remember! How true is that. I recall the events of that day like it happened yesterday. And 9/11/2006 - a moment in time - as fate has it, i was off work today (my regualrly scheduled day off) and I thought about jumping on the IM-Wisconsin bandwagon. DID IT! Years from now, this day too will be a moment to rmeber