Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oops I did it again...

Darn it! The alarm wet off again at 4:20 am for me to go swim and even though I was tired I was about to get up and then I talked myself out of it. I told myself that I would go swim after dropping my daughter off at school. Well, great plan, except it took like an hour to get her there and another 45 mins to get near where I go swim at and by that time I had no more time!
So, there went the swimming once again. I knew it! I knew it! I dont know why I feel for that same scam I feel for early last week! I know that I have to get up and go at that time or else it's not going to get done, if that's the case, then IM is not going to happen because HELLO JOHHNY, it's the first leg of the tri.
So today I ended up just taking off completely and will have to get up and go swim tomorrow morning on my scheduled day off. I like taking fridays off because I open my office earlier and have less time in the morning and I like to be off because I do my long runs on Saturday mornings, it will be interesting to see if swimming tomorrow effects my long run, shouldn't but you never know.
I'm out for now...
Rockon`

No comments: