Friday, September 08, 2006

Look Around..

Friday! Reading others posts today and I notice how everyone is happy, lucky and enjoying life with family, friends, racing in IMOO or training this weekend. As I leave work, the weather is nice here in H-town and as I return home I notice my wife totally enjoying herself while cleaning around the house. She has the music on, which excites her feelings of being "proud latina" she states! As she moves from room to room with the music sounding off it, candels buring, clean house smell, it really is a great feeling! It's great to see her happy, it's great to feel Great! Sometimes, we forget to stop and really see the happiness around us. Even when there is hard times or things are not going the right way we want them, the Happyness is there, it's just at that time we are not looking for it. With fall just beginning (IronAlya blog) it is a change of things to come. Different weather, different training patterns and different seasons. Take the time to enjoy your surroundings and tell your loved ones that you love them. Excuss me, I have go tell my wife... Rockon`

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great post- seems that happiness was everywhere this weekend. Maybe the change of seasons... And gorgeous fall picture! NZ is great, but we don't really do Autumn that well here! Or winter for that matter- which probably explains my Spring happiness!